"It's shameful that the UDF party wants to take us back to the dark days,"

Mr Gwanda Chakuamba (2003)

search antimuluzi.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

MADONNA ANNOUNCES THE RAISING MALAWI ACADEMY FOR GIRLS


To All My Friends,  



I am really excited to share with you a new video message about a project that you can be a big part of: The Raising Malawi Academy for Girls.



After witnessing the potential of Malawi's girls firsthand, I made it
my mission to give them an opportunity to become their personal best.



I hope you will share my urgency and make a donation today. Every
donation counts toward helping impoverished girls to reach their full
potential. And every dollar will make a difference.



Thank you for helping me to bring education and opportunity to the
girls of Malawi. They are deeply grateful to you for your support, and
so am I.



With Love,

No comments: